Thursday, April 21, 2005

Hey look! A sandwich!

Youth Group is the shiz. And I dont mean just ANY shiz... it is THE shiz.

Me and Crystal were laughing about leading hand motions on Sunday. We have these little 1st grade kids... and there is this girl that (I swear she sits in front of MTV all the time) she like... belly dances to the songs!!! AHH IT'S TERRIBLE BUT HILARIOUS! And her little sister was like break dancing on the floor.... so me and Crys just lost it. We started cracking up... again.... last night. THEN this random guy went up and shoved his finger up my nose. It was akward!

"So wait... he picks HIS nose but now he wants to pick MY nose? I thought one nose was enough!"

Eh... good times.

Today was alright too. I didnt really do much... listened to music for half of it. Took tests, got tests back, did homework, corrections, reading, not a whole bunch. Just busy work this whole day. Busy work, or nothing at all.

However, Hilary, Chad and I had a three-way thumb war! I SWEAR!!! GANGSTA BARBIE HILARY'S THUMB IS SOOOO LONG!


It's insane.

Well, that pretty much sums it up.

LOVE YOU!

~Becca

3 comments:

Hilary said...

LMAO! You're just jealous of my.. uh extended thumb lol

Nettie said...

You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose.

Becca said...

Hilars- I SO AM NOT!!!!!

Nettie- well... apparently he did!