Saturday, March 26, 2005

Your fortune SUCKS!!!!

Yesterday I went over to Hilary's after we wrote the best Sprawl research paper ever and lost Hilary's camera by the RR tracks.

We went to the barn and I rode Ninnners, her horse. Hilary says I have good form and if I took lessons I'd be really good. There's just something super liberating about hidden talents that I didnt know I had. :)

I'm up here sick as a dog, nose running, eyes heavy, fingers weak, clogged to the brim, and I have ten million pounds of homework (or so it seems) to do. Therefore, I decided I would drop a quick post to those of you who care, and say goodbye.

There you have it, my quick post and goodbye. :)

Happy Holy Week, LENT ENDS TOMORROW!

love you

~Becca

3 comments:

Hilary said...

How the hell did u get sick so fast? you were just fine like yesterday....

Becca said...

I dunno, Hilars! YEY FOR WEAK IMMUNE SYSTEMS IN THE BARN!

Nettie said...

I just saw you like the Lovely Bones, too- you officially rock! Feel better soon!