Saturday, March 05, 2005

well...

all's well that ends well.

Since Dillon didnt call me last night, i ended up going to Be Cool with Katie and her mom! heehee it was a good movie. (I also got my interview with Gramma done... whew!)

"DABOO! CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE YOUR DINING EXPERIENCE A LITTLE LESS OBTRUSIVE?"

"DABOO! TEA! WHATS WITH THE PINKIE? THATS NOT GANGSTA!"

"WEEEEEEEZY! FO SHEEEEEEZY! *dances* I CAN CLOWN IT MAN! I CAN CLOWN IT! STOP HATIN! STOP HATIN AND START... PARTICIPATIN!"

"OOH I'M SO HOT! *slaps butt*"

wow... me and Katie are SO going shopping for the alligator red boots and black widow shirts... YEY!

and me and Mere arent going to Detroit today cuz we're not interested in doing a bunch of work and have it not even be looked at... yeah. So we're going ICE SKATING! haha its fun. I was going anyway... but hey you know. Now she is! haha.

Well tomorrow we're having an open house and i hope people will ACTUALLY come! haha that would be SUUUPER

and by the way... yall are coming to my kids musical... at trinity church at 6PM on saturday March 12! (except those of you who are going to Katie's party) I hope i can go to that after! haha

well LOVE YOU!

~Fanta

1 comment:

Dillon said...

I'm SORRY! BECCA! I LOVE YOU!