Wednesday, March 16, 2005

so... um... how was YOUR day?

Today in first hour, me and Hilary decided how our lives would turn out and how mine would end....

Hilary will live in a trailer by the side of the highway with cats. I will live in a box next to the trailer. When she wants to go somewhere, I will hitch my little box (it has wheels, as it turns out) onto her trailer and I will ride there.

Unfortunately, she hits a blown tire that was in the road and I flip out of my box. I land in the middle of the highway and get hit by a trucker who figures he just hit a deer.

So... how was YOUR day?

:)

love you

~Becca

2 comments:

Hilary said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hilary said...

LOL OMG BECCA I LOVE YOUR QUESTION IN YOUR PROFILE!!!! Your just so clever! Too bad you die though *sigh* o well, but yah know my day was, well... a day, it evenly sucked along with not being to bad. So yeah, but yah know- I just complain to much. K well I'm done. Oh and congrats on finally admitting your a man! Way to go! lol Ta