Tuesday, March 29, 2005

HAPPY BE-LATED EASTER!!!!

So yeah... happy super-belated resurrection-Sunday!!!! WEE!

I heart Easter.

My name is Clementine. Dante Clementine. HAHA I saw that name on a Winnie-The-Pooh credits roll and it was SO cool... it is now mine. YEY!

Easter was a blast... went to Tom and Sue's and hung out with the cuzzies! HAHA! it was great! I also met Mandy's college friends Jen and Tiff. Tiff is SO FUNNY!!! She was born in the US but moved to Hong Kong when she was 6. Then she came back here for college!

We watched the MSU game... it was SO intense!!!! haha

Well, school again. But I am free, thank you Jesus.

For all you Chreasters out there: GO TO CHURCH YOU MORONS!!! Haha... I swear, the Easter service is the most happy, uplifting, and fulfilling service you will EVER hear. WE ARE FREE!

I'm so excited about that... thankyouverymuch.

Its been a week, a day and a half. I'm free.

LOVE YOU!!!

~Becca

No comments: