Thursday, March 31, 2005

Easter, Chinese, Hyperventilation, the goods.

Yeah, sorry it's been a while. I tried to update earlier, but this thing was being a butthead. Bleh to that. Heehee...

So First I want to establish that my name is Clementine, Dante Clementine. Yeah, I saw that name on a Winnie The Pooh credits roll and I was like "THATS AWESOME!"

:)

Easter was SUPER fun.... went to the cousins house! I met Mandy's college friends Tiff and Jen. TIFF IS HILARIOUS! She's from Hong Kong. She's so funny! We watched the MSU game... I swear we were all screaming and were on the edge of our seats... wow.

And remember: A picture's worth a thousand words, but a story is worth how ever many words it's told in!!!

SPRING BREAK 2005!!!!!! Parties and CANCUN RESTAURANTS!!!! Wee! OH and maybe Caesarland! Hahaha...

well

thats about it.

LOVE YOU!

~Becca

7 comments:

Nettie said...

I think all the blogs are being buttheads. Heh. Which Winnie the Pooh were you watching?

Matt said...

I see "HAPPY BELATED EASTER!" 3 times.

Katie (Olivena) said...

Hey, we need to kick his ass... WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM??

Maurice said...

Glad you're back!

Becca said...

Nettie- Winnie the Pooh easter!!!

Matt- I know. I have no clue how to post these things!

Katie- YEAH WE DO!

Maurice- Hey, you too bud!

Nettie said...

Ooh, I saw that too!

Becca said...

SCORE, NETTIE!