Saturday, March 05, 2005

:)

ya know... i'm really quite excited about online journalling. I mean... you never know who reads this and I never write in diaries... so hey there you go.

Yeah I just posted... but this is fun.

As if I havent been doing this for the past year *angel halo*

The sun is shining... it smells like spring but looks like winter. I feel like eating an icycle and picking flowers at the same time. March is so confusing. It's really warm in here for a change, because the skylight is trapping heat!

The sunlight reflected off my hair makes it look reddish orange. Hmm... I like it. I think I'm going to like my hair today. :)

I choose not to stress out totally today... it's too pretty outside. I'm just going to pretend like things are what they used to be, happy and laid back. Sounds like a plan to me! I honestly hope that zoning out of computer mode and going back to the real world for today wont ruin the mood I'm in right now. I like it. It's fun.

I can't wait until spring comes, for real.

~Fanta

No comments: